Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Final Post

I was hesitant about the blog at first. I had never had one and I was not used to having other people read stuff that I had written. We never peer edited at my high school. But, the blog has given me a pleasant surprise. I think that it's super convenient to be able to 'turn in' the assignments online instead of going through all the effort of printing (and my printer can be a bit temperamental, which makes the blogs even better). I also like to read other people's responses to the prompt. It's nice to know what everyone is thinking on the subject, and reading other people's blogs sometimes helps me to understand a concept better. My one small qualm about the blogs (and it is a very small qualm), it would be nice to know about the grading. Since none of the blog-grades are posted, it's hard to know if I am getting good grades on them, or if I should change my blogging tactic to do better. Lots of the blog prompts have been fun too, which is nice. Many of the blogs didn't feel like a chore to write at all because they were such fun topics. :) Overall, I definitely enjoyed blogging. 

1 comment: