Saturday, January 14, 2012

Introducing Me

Hey Everybody!
I'm Megan Nielson from Pleasant Grove, Utah...sort of. Honestly, I still feel like I'm from Oregon. My family only moved here to Utah a year or so ago, but it's been great having them so close! My family consists of two parents, four brothers, a cat (named Fatty. She's been named so many different times that we finally just gave up), a dog (named Spoof, yes, that was the name I submitted into the voting when we first got her and I am pretty proud of it. It even beat out Max!), and forty-five cousins.
Now, I read a few of your introductions and my list of hobbies may seem wanting in comparison. It's just that I really like to relax. Wallowing on a couch = wallowing in heaven, especially the soft, spacious couches at Wyview. Mmmm. So, as you probably already guessed, one of my favorite hobbies involves watching the T.V.. I enjoy certain video games (how couldn't I with four brothers? :) ). My favorite is SuperSmashBros.. I like to read as well, but I do much less recreational reading nowadays. It's hard to read something fun when your eyes are tired from hours of class-induced reading. The only sport that I play is tennis. My little brother and I just picked that up last summer. We've been trying to beat my dad at it for weeks now....trying and failing miserably. The plan right now is to just wait a couple more years. When he's seventy he won't stand a chance! Haha.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better and I'll see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment