Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Movies and Changes

First off, the things I'm going to change on my essay are: 1) Mention my audience earlier in the introduction. 2) Make some of my analysis easier to understand by putting in a bit more summary. 3) Change my boring closing sentence into something more interesting.

Now, favorite movies. Here are my top ten.
- How to Train Your Dragon
- The Lord of the Rings (ALL)
-The Dark Knight
- She's the Man
- Ocean's Eleven
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- X-Men: First Class
- Aladdin
- The Princess Bride
- Les Miserables

3 comments:

  1. I just watch How to train your Dragon over the weekend! Such a good movie! and The Dark Night is really awesome haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aladdin is definitely one of my favorite Disney movies of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good List! The only one I haven't seen is Les Mis. I heard its good though

    ReplyDelete